- Animal Man: Times Past, 1972: When Trouble Comes Calling, Chapter 2: Second Honeymoon (Wonder Woman guest stars)
Part 4 of The Space-Time Gambit
published July 12, 2000
The Lord of Time sends several mind-controlled members of Earth-Two’s All-Star Squadron to battle the Justice League of America during the team’s early days. And while they soon break the spell and team up for the first time, only to forget it ever happened soon afterward, one question remains: What was it all for?
published March 11, 2002
When Green Arrow joined the Justice League of America, the team helped an exiled warrior from another world overthrow his planet’s cruel dictator. But did their actions have repercussions they did not expect? The ace archer and the Martian Manhunter find out!
published November 16, 2003
Wonder Woman and Green Arrow try to solve a string of robberies committed by creatures from Greek mythology, complicated by the fact that there seems to be no rhyme or reason to them. What is the world-shattering pattern that they discover links them together? Meanwhile, Green Arrow meets the original blonde bombshell — Aphrodite, the goddess of love!
published October 2, 2001
The JLA is in trouble when the evil mastermind known as the Key takes out half the League right before a public appearance vital to national security! One way or another, all ten members must be present — and the remaining Leaguers call on some very special help to serve as their missing members’ stand-ins!
- Jonny Double: Times Past, 1978: Disappearing Act (Zatanna guest stars)
- All-Star: Times Past, 1969: Aquarius Redux, Chapter 1: Astro Smash (Atom and Justice League of America guest star on Earth-2 in 1978)
- The Brave and the Bold: Black Canary and Starman: Times Past, 1965: Wings and Stars, Chapter 2: Blackmail (Red Tornado guest stars on Earth-2 via flashback in 1969/1978)
- Legion of Super-Heroes: Times Past, 2979: Ghost Story, Chapter 3: Ghosts of New Mars (Martian Manhunter guest stars via time travel in 2979)
- Legion of Super-Heroes: Times Past, 2979: Ghost Story, Chapter 4: Mordru’s Curse (Martian Manhunter guest stars via time travel in 2979)
- Justice Society of America: Times Past, 1972: Time, See What’s Become of Me? (Red Tornado guest stars on Earth-2 in 1972/1979)
- Teen Titans: Times Past, 1980: The Titan from Times Past, Chapter 2: Return of the Original Kid Hero (Justice League of America guest stars)
A Calendar of Super-Spectacular Disasters story
by Martin Maenza
published October 16, 2002
Halloween in Rutland, Vermont, is never boring, as the Atom, Hawkman, and Hawkgirl will attest when they find themselves battling the mystical trio of the Matter Master, the Gentleman Ghost, and Felix Faust!
- Secret Origins: Godiva: Bad Hair Day (Hawkman guest stars via flashback in 1980) CHAPTERS
published December 24, 2001
It’s a tale of Christmas Past as Green Arrow and Red Tornado race to find a kidnapped girl on Christmas Eve! But as the two Justice Leaguers work together, the ace archer and the amazing android each gain the greatest gift!
- Freedom Fighters: Times Past, 1976: Burning Vengeance, Chapter 1: Wanted Men (Wonder Woman guest stars in 1981)
- Secret Origins: The Huntress and the Sportsmaster: The Games People Play, Chapter 2: The Strangest Sports Story (Wonder Woman guest stars via flashback in 1981)
- Secret Origins: The Global Guardians: Times Past, 1982: Heroes of the World, Unite! (Atom, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Justice League of America, Red Tornado, and Wonder Woman guest star)
- Showcase: TNT and Dynamite: Explosive Personality, Chapter 3: Atomic Menace (Justice League of America guest stars via flashback)
- Aquaman: Times Past, 1982: Washout, Chapter 2: Closed Due to Flooding (Red Tornado guest stars)
A Calendar of Super-Spectacular Disasters story
by Martin Maenza
published November 21, 2002
The Thanksgiving Classic, a longstanding Thanksgiving Day tradition, turns upside-down when a super-villain strikes a football stadium during a game! His mission? To destroy Coast City! Luckily Wonder Woman is on hand to stop the return of Quakemaster! Guest starring Nubia!
- Mary Marvel: Times Past, 1980: Prelude to Odyssey (Hippolyta, Steve Trevor, and Wonder Woman guest star in 1983)
by Martin Maenza
published December 17, 2001
What happens when the fallen model Sabrina Sultress goes to trial? It’s a good thing that the Justice League of America is on hand, because all hell will break loose — literally! They don’t call her the Satin Satan for nothing!
published December 5, 2003
Doctor Mist, an ancient mystic with power beyond understanding, teams up the JLA with the Global Guardians to face the ancient threat of the Conqueror. But even as the two teams work together to stop the Conqueror’s henchmen from completing their tasks, are they merely being distracted from the villain’s true goals? Meanwhile, Green Arrow confronts Doctor Mist — just why does the most powerful man on Earth need agents to do his work?
published April 25, 2001
In this previously untold JLA/JSA crossover story, the heroes of three worlds try to to defeat the mystical threat of three evil rulers of fantasy dimensions — Lorelei of Fairyland, Troll King of Magic Land, and the Incubus of the Land of the Nightshades. But why can’t anyone recall this case? Featuring the Justice Society of America and the Justice League of America! Guest starring the Sentinels of Justice of Earth-Four — Blue Beetle, the Peacemaker, Son of Vulcan, Captain Atom, Nightshade, and the Question — and introducing Tyger and the nuclear villain Major Force!
published April 27, 2000
The Kryptonite Man and Ultraman of Earth-Three, two of Superman’s old foes, have that glowing green metal of kryptonite in common. But it’s not until Brainiac brilliantly puts them together that they are able to take on not only the Man of Steel but two other members of the Justice League of America!
published July 20, 2001
The combined forces of the Justice League of America, the Justice Society of America, and the Freedom Fighters — heroes from three different Earths — work together to save their planets from a dangerous force called the Cosmic Tree. But can even the combined forces of the JLA, the JSA, and the Freedom Fighters stop its spread into other dimensions? Enjoy this untold team-up tale of the greatest heroes of Earth-One, Earth-Two, and Earth-X!
- Supergirl: Times Past, 1984: Daughter of Paradise (Hippolyta guest stars)
by Martin Maenza
published July 12, 2002
Hot on the heels of their triumphant defeat of Amazo, the young members of the Detroit-based Justice League of America have every reason to believe they have a long and glorious future before them! But when an obscure old villain called the Molder engages in some industrial espionage and extortion, will the so-called Justice League Detroit fight its last battle?
Late 1985 to 1986
- DC Universe: Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Villain War, Chapter 3: Three Worlds to Conquer (Atom, Firestorm, Martian Manhunter, Justice League of America, and Vixen guest star)
- DC Universe: Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Villain War, Chapter 7: Army of Justice (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Villain War, Chapter 9: A New Ice Age (Firestorm, Hawkman, Justice League of America, and Wonder Woman guest star)
- DC Universe: Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Villain War, Chapter 12: Setting Captives Free (Atom and Martian Manhunter guest star)
- DC Universe: Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Villain War, Chapter 13: Turning the Tide (Firestorm, Hawkwoman, and Vixen guest star)
- Kid Flash: Wally West in Crisis, Chapter 3: No Second Chances (Dale Gunn guest stars)
- Kid Flash: Wally West in Crisis, Chapter 8: A Good Man (Firestorm and Wonder Woman guest star)
- Kid Flash: Wally West in Crisis, Chapter 9: Going Home (Firestorm guest stars)
- The Flash: The Funeral of Barry Allen, Chapter 2: The League’s Losses (Martian Manhunter guest stars)
- The Flash: The Funeral of Barry Allen, Chapter 7: A Private Funeral (Atom, Hawkman, Hawkwoman, Martian Manhunter, and Zatanna guest star)
- John Constantine, Hellblazer: The War of Darkness and Light (Zatanna guest stars)
Part 1 of The JLA Returns
by JSAGL and Starsky Hutch 76
published February 21, 2000
At the end of the Crisis on Infinite Earths, the Justice League of America consisted of Steel, the Elongated Man, and the Martian Manhunter. Can this truly be the final chapter of the JLA? The answer is a definitive no, for out of the ashes of the old team comes a new Justice League. But when things come to a head between Green Arrow and Hawkman, the new League may be over before it starts. And just what is the mysterious Maxwell Lord and his Conglomerate team up to anyway? Can they eclipse the new JLA before it has really begun? Guest starring Batman and the Outsiders, and featuring the first appearances of the new Wonder Woman and the Beetle!
- Captain Comet’s Rehab Squad: The Return of Supergirl, Chapter 2: Transitions (Zatanna guest stars)
- The Suicide Squad: The Price of Redemption (Gypsy, Vibe, and Vixen guest star)
- Superman: Kryptonite City, Chapter 5: Back in Action (Firestorm guest stars)
Part 2 of The JLA Returns
by Starsky Hutch 76 and JSAGL
published April 18, 2000
As the Justice League of America lays low for a while in order to figure out what Maxwell Lord’s game is, the Conglomerate gets a new member and leader, the World War II-era patriotic mystery-man known as General Glory! But the truth is that this supposedly All-American hero is none other than Lobo, the ruthless bounty hunter feared in three galaxies, and the JLA soon begins to see through the cracks! As the Conglomerate overtakes the JLA in popularity, can the world’s greatest super-heroes get it together before the transformed Despero reaches Earth? Guest starring Adam Strange!
Part 3 of The JLA Returns
by JSAGL, with Starsky Hutch 76
published June 26, 2000
Despero finally reaches Earth, but this is a Despero unlike any the Justice League of America has ever seen before, and even the combined power of the Conglomerate and the JLA may not be enough to stop Despero’s murderous rampage! Which one of our heroes will pay the ultimate price in the final showdown?
- Captain Comet’s Rehab Squad: Strange Visitors, Chapter 4: World at War (Martian Manhunter guest stars)
- Captain Comet’s Rehab Squad: Heroes and Villains (Red Tornado guest stars)
- Superman: The Apokolips Factor, Chapter 1: Lady Death (Martian Manhunter guest stars)
- Superman: The Apokolips Factor, Chapter 4: The Phantom Zone Revisited (Martian Manhunter guest stars)
- The Conglomerate: Funeral for a Friend (Justice League of America guest stars)
published July 1, 2000
On the heels of the alien invasion, the JLA faces more attacks from two fronts as the Martians and Atlanteans join forces to take over the world! Several special guest stars rally to the League’s side, but will they be enough to win the day?
by Libbylawrence and Starsky Hutch 76
published February 10, 2001
Steve Trevor boldly seeks a way to restore his lost wife Diana. But is Diana truly lost? And will Nubia and Donna Troy be able to settle their differences and begin to see a common bond before facing an old foe of the original Wonder Woman?
published September 20, 2001
Red Tornado returns to his human life just in time to help save a young boy who is being hunted by the people of New York. And will Reddy finally become Traya’s father, or is he truly just a machine?
published August 3, 2001
On Barry Allen’s birthday, four Justice League members close to him celebrate the life of the Flash by saving a dying old foe. But what connection does this have to events on the faraway planet Angor?
- The Conglomerate: Conglomeration and Amalgamation (Justice League of America guest stars)
published July 13, 2001
In the wake of the apparent destruction of the Daily Planet Building, Batman, Superman, and the Justice League of America set out to track down the mastermind behind the plot! But what is Ra’s al Ghul’s true goal? Guest starring Robin and the New Titans!
published June 14, 2000
When a terror plague strikes Midway City, Hawkman and Hawkwoman learn that fear itself is enough to fear, especially when they confront the source of that fear on the planet Rann! Guest starring Adam Strange!
published July 4, 2000
Hawkman and Hawkwoman try to solve the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle of Rann with the help of Adam Strange. But as the mystery leads the Hawks back to Earth, are they prepared for what they find there? Introducing the new Black Condor of Earth-1.
published September 3, 2000
A group of third-rate super-villains are given ultimate weapons by a mysterious benefactor, but the mystery-man has a hidden agenda all his own! Will the Justice League figure it out before it’s too late?
- The Forgotten Heroes: The New Guardians, Prologue: End of the Rehab Squad (Justice League of America guest stars)
- The Forgotten Heroes: The New Guardians, Chapter 1: Viva Vumania (Hawkman guest stars)
- Green Lantern: The Fellowship of Justice (Justice League of America and Jean Loring guest star)
published December 29, 2000
Hawkwoman wakes up in a perfect world, but is that such a bad thing? It is when the whole world is merely dreaming such a paradise. Can the pinioned princess discover the truth behind the worldwide sleeping syndrome before the world dreams itself to death?
by Martin Maenza
published July 28, 2001
Nubia’s eyes are opened to the ways of the Man’s World when the new Wonder Woman accepts an invitation from a Southern university! Guest starring the Martian Manhunter.
published February 7, 2002
Four longtime Justice League friends make their annual guy trip, but this is the first time without their old friend Barry Allen. Wally West, the new Flash, tries to fit in with the older heroes, but can he ever believe that they see him as a peer?
published August 13, 2000
Can it be true? Have Superman, Batman, and Nightwing really turned evil? The JLA swears to learn the truth, or perish trying! But even if the Justice League wins, will the public ever be able to trust heroes again? Guest starring the New Titans!
published February 8, 2002
When Lana Lang and Jimmy Olsen develop super-powers, and Karb-Brak returns to Earth, the team begins a new adventure in space that leads the Justice League of America against their old vampiric foe, Starbreaker! Guest starring space-heroes Vartox, Maxima, and Luma Lynai!
- The New Titans: Quest, Chapter 4: Kidnapped from Paradise (Hippolyta and Diana guest star)
- The New Titans: Quest, Chapter 5: Hell Hath No Fury (Hippolyta guest stars)
- The New Titans: Quest, Chapter 6: Seeds of Chaos (Hippolyta and Diana guest star)
published March 18, 2001
Introducing the Futurian, the newest member of the Justice League of America! But he hides a dark secret that may destroy the League once and for all! Will the Futurian embrace his new life as a hero, or will he give in to his dark past?
published April 13, 2001
The Atom disappeared long ago into the jungles of South America to begin a new life, or did he? Someone with the Atom’s powers saves Jean Loring during a bank robbery in Ivy Town, but is it Ray Palmer or someone else? And why is the U.S. government so interested? Guest starring Amanda Waller and Task Force X.
published May 2, 2001
Now that he’s retired as the Atom, Ray Palmer begins life anew with his ex-wife, Jean Loring. But what happens when a powerless Ray comes face to face with Hawkman’s old nemesis, I.Q.?
- The Suicide Squad: Path of the Immortal (Gypsy and Vixen guest star on Earth-2)
by Martin Maenza
published April 13, 2002
Returning to Earth from a routine space mission, Superman discovers that he has a growing difficulty that requires the help of an old friend. Will Ray Palmer have the solution to the Man of Steel’s small problem?
published September 13, 2001
When an experiment goes awry four JLAers from the future are drawn into the present, and the revelations that they make to the current JLA rocks some of them to their very core!
published February 19, 2002
When Green Lantern, the Flash, and Wonder Woman travel into space on a mission of mercy, they have no idea that they will see visions of the people they need to see the most!
published May 3, 2001
Heroes and villains brought to Earth-1 from the Tangent Universe battle the Justice League of America at the bidding of two old foes of the original Supergirl! Guest starring Captain Comet!
published June 8, 2001
The Justice League of America finds itself under attack by their own evil doubles from alternate timelines. It’s all a scheme by Genia, Brainiac’s brain-child, as part of her scheme for revenge. Will the JLA defeat her in time to stop her from shrinking and stealing their home towns!
published June 12, 2001
Starman, visiting Midway City on his way home, faces Matter Master’s latest plot. But he and the Hawks encounter more trouble than even the villain planned to create! Can Starman, Hawkman, and Hawkwoman defeat the Twelve Immortals?
published June 15, 2001
When the Sun Sword’s power is depleted, leaving Paradise Island vulnerable to alien attack, it is up to Nubia to retrieve the Star Sword to replace it. But with Wonder Woman still missing, it is left to Starman to save Paradise Island from other-dimensional invaders!
- Super-Team Family: Starman and Superman: The Final Night (Justice League of America guest stars)
- The Paladins: Albion’s Call, Book 1: Agents of CINEMA, Chapter 5: The Sons of the Wing (Firestorm guest stars)
- Showcase: The Force of July: The Crime Champions, Chapter 1: For Old Time’s Sake (Jean Loring guest stars)
- Showcase: The Force of July: The Crime Champions, Chapter 2: Black Manta’s Plan (Jean Loring guest stars)
published August 10, 2001
Face front, true believers! A diabolical dictator from a distant world brings the awesome Assemblers to wage a secret war against Earth-1’s mightest heroes, the Justice League of America! ‘Nuff said.
by Brian K. Asbury
published September 19, 2001
When the hotheaded Firestorm offers to help a team of scientists with an experiment, little does the Nuclear Man know that he may be ending his own career! Meanwhile, who is the mysterious figure calling herself Firebrand, and what has a British spook named Edward Stacker got to do with all this?
- The Night Force: Night Forces (Zatanna and Firestorm guest star)
by Martin Maenza
published December 10, 2001
The holidays usually mean lots of parties with friends, and the Justice League is no different. Join the members of the team and a few guests as they toast the Christmas season. But will an unexpected old toymaker give the team holiday woes?
- The Brave and the Bold: Green Arrow and Nightwing: Are You Ready to Riddle? Chapter 1: WrestleMania ’87 (Justice League of America guest stars)
- The Books of Magic: Ride a Black Horse, Chapter 1: Seeking Abby Cable (Martian Manhunter guest stars)
- Superman: Out for Blood (Martian Manhunter guest stars) CHAPTERS
published February 13, 2002
The new Mirror Master assembles a new Injustice Gang to attack the Justice League, but is the rogue truly in charge, or is he being manipulated?
by Martin Maenza
published February 22, 2002
The youngest members of the Justice League of America must rescue one of their own from the clutches of old enemies during Mardis Gras. Luckily, they get some help from a visiting Starman and the mysterious Phantom Stranger.
published October 25, 2001
Nightwing and Firestorm face danger at Hudson University’s annual Alumni homecoming.
- The New Titans: Aftermath (Hippolyta guest stars) CHAPTERS
- The Brave and the Bold: Green Arrow and Air Wave: The Blue and the Gray (Hawkman guest stars) CHAPTERS
published July 23, 2002
The Sword of Artemis is stolen from Paradise Island, sending Wonder Woman on a quest that leads her to battle a number of foes, from the original Wonder Woman of ancient times to the war god’s most dangerous agent — the Dark Commander! But as Nubia encounters perils from her heritage’s darker side, will she be able to resist the pull of Mars? Featuring a new addition to the Wonder Woman family!
published April 6, 2002
Two heroines, Black Canary and Hawkwoman, get away from the guys for a night’s patrol, only to run afoul of a gang of super-villainesses with some very familiar motifs! Meet the Secret Sorority of Super-Villainesses!
- Secret Society of Super-Villains: Don’t Try Anything Funky, Chapter 5: A Sad, Sorry Waste (Steel guest stars)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary: Dealt from the Bottom (Hawkman guest stars) CHAPTERS
- Green Arrow: If You’re Me, Who Am I? (Justice League of America guest stars) CHAPTERS
published June 9, 2002
While Black Canary ponders her answer to Green Arrow’s question, she tracks down the criminal scientists who built the Secret Sorority of Super-Villainess’ weapons with a little help from Zatanna! But when the Blonde Bombshell and the Mistress of Magic carry the fight to the evil guildsmen’s lair, can the two heroines prevail?
published July 1, 2002
The Justice League members race the clock to find a kidnapped scientist! Meanwhile, Green Arrow wrestles with his own dilemma: who will be his best man? Guest starring Arsenal!
- Superman: Babe on the Run, Chapter 1: The Super-Tot (Atom guest stars)
- Justice League of America: Times Past, 1985: Breaking the Mold, Prologue, 1987: One of the Suits (Dale Gunn guest stars)
- Justice League of America: Times Past, 1985: Breaking the Mold, Epilogue, 1987: Keeping in Touch (Dale Gunn and Steel guest star)
- The Flash: Terminal Velocity, Chapter 4: Battle in Cleveland (Justice League of America guest stars)
- The Flash: Terminal Velocity, Chapter 5: Leave of Absence (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 1, Chapter 3: Disappearances (Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and Snapper Carr guest star)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 1, Chapter 6: Alliances (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 2, Chapter 1: Warworld (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 2, Chapter 2: Home (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 2, Chapter 5: Paradise (Princess Diana guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 2, Chapter 7: Universal (Hawkman and Hawkwoman guest star)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 2, Chapter 9: Stalag (Snapper Carr guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 2, Chapter 12: Neutron (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 2, Chapter 14: Rally (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 3, Chapter 1: Liftoff (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 3, Chapter 2: Assassination (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 3, Chapter 3: Darkstars (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 3, Chapter 4: Liberation (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 3, Chapter 5: Destruction (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 3, Chapter 7: Nova (Justice League of America guest stars)
An Invasion crossover
published January 26, 2003
In the aftermath of the Invasion, the Justice League of America guards the Man of Steel as he recuperates from his injuries at STAR Labs! When word of this gets out, who can protect him from the myriad of villains seeking to take advantage of his weakened state? Darned near everybody, that’s who! Guest starring the heroes and villains of the DC Universe!
- DC Universe: Invasion Homecomings, Chapter 1: A Place to Belong (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion Homecomings, Chapter 4: New Families (Firestorm guest stars)
by Martin Maenza
published May 16, 2003
As Steel helps Vixen to remember her past with a visit to the old JLA Bunker in Detroit, someone from his own past resurfaces as well! Introducing a brand-new hero, Vibra!
published April 21, 2004
When a powerful new weapon is stolen from a military base, apparently by the Assemblers, the Justice League heads to the planet of Angor to find out why! Can the JLA broach the touchy subject without setting off a big brawl with the marvelous super-hero team?
published March 28, 2003
Adam Cray, the Atom, tries to make sense of a mystery involving one of Ray Palmer’s old friends and a new foe of his own! Could this be the beginning of a new start for the new Atom?
published April 5, 2003
The theft of Lana Lang’s bio-ring, which has granted her the powers of the Insect Queen since she was a teenager, marks the beginning of a string of crimes in Metropolis! Superman and the Atom, fellow JLAers, soon find themselves on the trail of the teenage daughter of the late Bug-Eyed Bandit. But is she the mastermind behind these crimes or just a pawn of a new foe? Guest starring Ray Palmer, theoretical physicist!
published September 5, 2003
The Man of Steel tries to solve the mystery of an apparent assault on T.O. Morrow by his JLA ally, the Red Tornado! But are Superman and his android ally prepared to confront the real threat when the sister of an old dead enemy takes her revenge?
published September 16, 2003
The Justice League of America finds itself in the the strange era of Kamandi, the Last Boy on Earth, but what is their purpose for being there, and will their visit be too late to save that future Earth from a second Great Disaster?
published March 23, 2004
When the citizens of Ivy Town suddenly begin shrinking at random, it’s left up to the Atom and his mentor Ray Palmer to solve the riddle! But what happens when a frightened populace places the blame for the shrinking syndrome on its famous size-reducing hero?
- DC Universe: Deus ex Machina (Justice League of America guest stars) CHAPTERS
- Captain Comet: A Higher Calling (Hawkman and Hawkwoman guest star) CHAPTERS
- Batman: Bruce Wayne: Missing and Presumed Dead, Book 1: Snowbound, Chapter 3: Until the Day We Die (Justice League of America guest stars)
- Batman: Bruce Wayne: Missing and Presumed Dead, Book 2: Death and Life, Chapter 1: Batman Is Dead (Justice League of America guest stars)
- World’s Finest: Superman and Batman: Times Past, 1977: The Devil to Pay, Prologue, 1987: The Wake (Justice League of America guest stars)
- World’s Finest: Superman and Batman: Times Past, 1977: The Devil to Pay, Epilogue, 1987: Tribute (Justice League of America guest stars)
- Batman Family: In Memoriam: Bruce Wayne (Justice League of America guest stars)
published September 9, 2005
A revenge scheme pitting Hawkman and Hawkwoman’s worst foes against them leads the winged wonders back to their homeworld and a final confrontation with its evil ruler, Hyathis. Can the long-besieged world of Thanagar ever be freed? The Hawks vow to liberate Thanagar or die trying! Guest starring the Atom and Captain Comet!
- Batman: The Return, Chapter 1: Promethium Bomb (Ray Palmer guest stars)
- Batman: The Return, Chapter 3: Alive (Atom guest stars)
- Batman: The Bright Light of Sanity (Steel guest stars) CHAPTERS
- The Flash: From the Ashes (Hawkman and Steel guest star) CHAPTERS
published March 26, 2004
When Doctor Light uses a weapon to send five Justice Leaguers to the Mirror-Earth, a dark alternate timeline where things went wrong, they have to fight a JLA whose concept of “justice” is starkly different from theirs, leading them to fight at the side of some unlikely allies! Can the JLAers return to their own timeline to prevent the world’s worst tragedy before it’s too late?
published December 26, 2006
During 1987’s alien invasion, the people of Syracuse, New York, were killed by an alien bomb. This Christmas, Firestorm gets a little help from his friends in the JLA to pay his respects.
- Showcase: Villains: Bad Little Boys and Girls (Martian Manhunter guest stars)
published August 16, 2004
Hawkman and the other JLAers are planning Green Arrow’s bachelor party, but will the appearance of three brand-new super-villains put a crimp in the plans — or make the party ten times better? Guest starring Arsenal and Ray Palmer!
published June 27, 2007
Green Arrow had his bachelor party, and now it’s Black Canary’s turn. But the party gets interrupted by a summons from Madame Xanadu! Can the women of the Justice League of America stop an insidious plot to kill all the world’s men? Guest starring Batwoman, Superwoman, Katana, and Mera!
- Green Arrow and Black Canary: Let No Man Put Asunder (Justice League of America guest stars)
published October 5, 2004
The Justice League of America is put to the test as it faces the threat of an evil union of its deadliest foes! It all starts when a new Royal Flush Gang appears, six key JLAers suddenly go missing to be replaced by thugs wearing their costumes, and Atlantis is invaded by an army of the undead! Meanwhile, three new heroes suddenly appear in quiet Empire City, but are they friends or foes? And can the missing Justice Leaguers win the right to return home? Let the games begin! Guest starring the Sandman and the Phantom Stranger!
published September 19, 2007
When a single alien ship lands near a small Alabama town, the Justice League of America is dispatched to find out what they’re up to. But when the JLAers find themselves overwhelmed and captured by a group of prepared Gordanians, only a local would-be super-hero can free them. Is Flea Flicker up to the task, or is he nothing more than a joke?
published October 19, 2004
A distress call from the planet Angor brings the entire Justice League of America to that planet, to find that the super-villains have overrun the world, and Earth is next in their sights! Can the added might of the JLA be enough to help the Angorian teams the Assemblers, the Triumphant Four, and Gene Factor free that world?
published May 24, 2007
A missing reporter in Metropolis piques the Elongated Man’s interest when he discovers that Superman was the apparent kidnapper! But that mystery pales in comparison to the cosmic crisis it leads to. Can the Justice League of America stop a group of ancient foes more powerful than all the team combined? Guest starring Vartox, Maxima, and Ultraa!
- The Brave and the Bold: Green Arrow and the Flash: Times Past, 1983: The Rainbow Connection (Firestorm, Hawkman, Justice League of America, Martian Manhunter, Ray Palmer, and Zatanna guest star)
- Legion of Super-Heroes: Live Long and Die, Chapter 4: Paradise Lost (Amazons and Hippolyta guest star)